Hill Audio Andante Active Speaker 10"
Hill Audio’s Andante series of active bi-amplified lightweight speaker cabinets represents the highest art of audio engineering, paired with an unparalleled instinct for the user’s requirements. Andante speakers feature precision transducers, driven by a powerful hybrid class AB and class D amplifier and the most advanced high-headroom analogue preamplifier circuit. The result is great sound with superb dynamics and the flexibility to adapt to any application from speech broadcasting to music replay, whether live or pre-recorded. Wheter conference, event, or presentation: you won’t ever need another speaker anymore.
- 10’’ low frequency transducer with 2’’ voice coil
- 150W RMS class D amplifier for low frequency transducer
- 1’’ high frequency compression driver with constant directivity horn
- 40W RMS class AB amplifier for high frequency driver
- Frequency response 55Hz- 20kHz
- max. SPL 119dB
- Dispersion 120°x60°
- Dimensions 321*503*291mm WxHxD
- Weight 11.0 kg