Hill Audio Andante Active Speaker 15"
Hill Audio’s Andante series of active bi-amplified lightweight speaker cabinets represents the highest art of audio engineering, paired with an unparalleled instinct for the user’s requirements. Andante speakers feature precision transducers, driven by a powerful hybrid class AB and class D amplifier and the most advanced high-headroom analogue preamplifier circuit. The result is great sound with superb dynamics and the flexibility to adapt to any application from speech broadcasting to music replay, whether live or pre-recorded. Wheter conference, event, or presentation: you won’t ever need another speaker anymore.
- 15’’ low frequency transducer with 2.5’’ voice coil
- 250W RMS class D amplifier for low frequency transducer
- 1.35’’ high frequency compression driver with constant directivity horn
- 50W RMS class AB amplifier for high frequency driver
- Frequency response 45Hz- 20kHz
- max. SPL 123dB
- Dispersion 120°x60°
- Dimensions 460*702*415mm WxHxD
- Weight 18.5 kg