Hill Audio DMP230 FM Radio/MP3 Player
Designed to add MP3 file replay and FM radio reception to any professional audio system, the DMP230 sports intuitive use, excellent audio quality and the added value of an in-built jingle player with scheduling. The latter allows to insert jingles (like advertisements, etc.) either at the touch of a button or in certain time intervals into the running program. A large LCD provides clear status information and read-out of MP3 file names and RDS radio text. Being part of the DM series of digital media modules, this unit comes with all required hardware to either mount it stand-alone into a 19’’ rack or to combine it with another DM series module to become a 19’’/1U assembly.
- Media player/tuner with file/folder access for USB thumbdrives/SD cards up to 16GB/2000 songs
- FAT32 file system
- MP3 file name readout on large LCD display
- Regular and random play sequence
- Elapsed/remain time mode
- FM tuner mode with RDS station display
- 10 self-programmable radio station presets
- Jingle player with up to 3 jingles and additional scheduled play mode
- IR remote for media player transport functions, FM stations and volume control
- Balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA) output | Output level setting on rear panel
- All-metal case
- Delivered with rack-mount set for single or double unit (compatible with all DM series products)
- Dimension 185.0×44.0×130.0mm WxHxD
- Weight 0.9 kg
- EU safety: EN 60065:2001 +A1
- EU EMC: EN55103-1:1997, EN55103-2: 1997
- US safety: UL60065
- US EMC: FCC Part 15
This product meets both the EMC Directive 2004/108/EC and the Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC.
- This product is manufactured in accordance with EG directive 2002/95/EG of the European Union on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS).
- This product does not contain more than 0.1% of weight of the SVHCs listed in annex XIV of the REACH regulation EC 1907/2006.