Hill Audio IMM2320 Media Preamp/Mixer
The IMM2320 Media Preamp/Mixer combines a 3-input stereo mixer with 2 microphone inputs and an internal media player section. The auto-talkover feature of the microphone section allows automatic attenuation of the music signal by an adjustable amount when speaking or singing into a microphone, making this unit a perfect companion for fitness instructors, presenters or promoters who have no hand free to lower the program level while speaking. The internal media player with FM tuner adds further comfort due to its ability to be controlled in all major transport functions via the included IR remote. Two master outputs with fire evacuation facilities like external mute and emergency signal priority functions complete the feature set of this unit.
- 2 stereo inputs with signal-present-LED, rear-panel gain and front-panel level control
- Front panel 3.5mm stereo TRS input
- 2x Mic inputs with rear-side 1/4” TRS connectors
- Voice-specific 2-Band EQ plus “on air” switches for mic inputs
- Adjustable auto talk-over for automatic music level reduction when microphone is used
- Internal media player/tuner with file/folder access for USB thumbdrives/SD cards up to 16GB/2000 songs, MP3 file name readout on large LCD display, regular and random play sequence, elapsed/remain time mode, FM tuner mode with RDS station display, jingle player with up to 3 jingles and additional scheduled play mode
- Two stereo main outputs with independent level control
- 2-Band front-side EQ for main output 1
- 10 LED level meter for main output 1
- Rear-side adjustable maximum level control for each output
- Rear-side tone control for main output 2
- Mono switch and 100Hz HP filter on rear side for main output 2
- Balanced TRS and Phoenix output connectors for both outputs; additional unbalanced RCA connectors
- Emergency input which shuts down master output when emergency signal comes in and plays emergency signal instead
- Output mute contact to externally mute the output
- Headphone section with volume control and front-side 6.3mm stereo jack
- Unbalanced record output
- Signal/Noise ＞82dB (Line)
- Crosstalk Damping ＞65dB (Line)
- THD ＜0.05% (Line)
- Frequency response 20Hz – 20 kHz
- Dimension 483.0×44.5×183.5 mm WxHxD
- Weight 2.2 kg
- EU safety: EN 60065:2001 +A1
- EU EMC: EN55103-1:1997, EN55103-2: 1997
- US safety: UL60065
- US EMC: FCC Part 15
This product meets both the EMC Directive 2004/108/EC and the Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC.
- This product is manufactured in accordance with EG directive 2002/95/EG of the European Union on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS).
- This product does not contain more than 0.1% of weight of the SVHCs listed in annex XIV of the REACH regulation EC 1907/2006.