Hill Audio IPA200 Zoning Power Amp
IPA200 POWER AMP
The IPA200 is an ultra-versatile power amplifier for installation purposes. It can serve both as a stereo and as a dual-mono amplifier, and the inputs can even be configured to sum to stereo signals into two mono signals in case that a source is stereo but a mono zone needs to be fed. Input high-pass filters and 2-band EQs are available separately for each channel to cater for driving speakers with limited bass response like ceiling speakers. Rear-side maximum volume controls avoid that certain volumes can be exceeded, and the front-panel volumes controls can be completely disabled if needed. The IPA200 is the most versatile low-impedance installation amplifier available.
- Linear power amplifier
- Bipolar power devices
- Two independent mono amplifier blocks with 80W@4Ohms / 50W@8Ohms RMS power each
- Binding post speaker outputs
- Stereo and parallel mono operation modes of the two mono blocks
- Mono-summing option for two incoming stereo signals allowing to process two stereo signals into two mono signals and send them to one amplifier block each for mono zoning
- 2-Band-EQ, 40Hz and 80Hz HighPass filters for each amplifier block input
- Balanced (XLR and Phoenix) and unbalanced (RCA) inputs
- ¼’’ TRS line-level outputs in parallel to inputs
- Front-side volume control with 41-click precision potentiometers
- Additional rear-side volume control for each block to limit the maximum volume
- Front-side volume controls can be disabled by rear-side switch
- 2x10LED front-side level meter
- Noiseless convection cooling
- Over-temperature protection
- Linear power supply with toroidal transformer
- Power, stereo: 2×50/80 @ 8/4 Ohms
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz +/- 1dB
- THD < 0.05%
- Damping factor > 300
- Dimensions: 483×44.5x194mm WxHxD
- Weight 4.4kg
- EU safety: EN 60065:2001 +A1
- EU EMC: EN55103-1:1997, EN55103-2: 1997
- US safety: UL60065
- US EMC: FCC Part 15
This product meets both the EMC Directive 2004/108/EC and the Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC.
- This product is manufactured in accordance with EG directive 2002/95/EG of the European Union on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS).
- This product does not contain more than 0.1% of weight of the SVHCs listed in annex XIV of the REACH regulation EC 1907/2006.