Hill Audio LMD1202FX 4+4x2 Channel Desktop Live Mixer with DSP Effects
The Hill Audio LMD1202FX desktop live mixer comprises everything a small band without dedicated monitor system would need: 4 microphone channels with quality preamps, 3-band EQ, effects bus, pan and volume control; 4 stereo input channels with effects bus, balance and volume control, and a versatile Record/Playback port plus a control room output for prelistening/monitoring purposes. The LM1202FX also sports a sophisticated 3-core DSP effects processor, offering 16 highly useful algorithms which can be altered in their core parameter as well as aligned to the music tempo by a tap function. Being fed by an external symmetrical AC power supply which is connected to the mixer via a locking mini XLR connector, this mixer delivers outstanding audio performance for bands on a budget.
- 4 mono microphone inputs with wide-range gain control covering microphone and line signal sensitivities
- Switchable +48V phantom power for microphone inputs
- 3-band EQ, 75Hz highpass-filter, post-volume Aux (EFX) bus, pan control, Peak LED and volume control for all mono inputs
- 4 stereo Line inputs with +4/-10dB sensitivity switch,post-volume Aux (EFX) bus, balance control, Peak LED and volume control
- Stereo tape record/playback port with flexible routing options (to main mix, to control room)
- Control Room/headphones output with selectable inclusion/exclusion of the Aux (EFX) bus signal
- Main output with 60mm fader and 2×5 LED level meter
- TriCore DSP effects with stereo ouput, 24-Bit converters and 16 algorithms: Flanger | Chorus | MonoDelay | PingPong Delay | Plate Reverb | PrePlate Reverb | Room Reverb | Hall Reverb | Spring Reverb | VocalDetune | Reverb+MonoDelay | Reverb+PingPong-Delay | Reverb+Chorus | Reverb+Flanger | Reverb+VocDoubler | Rotary
- All DSP effects available in 16 paramater variations
- Tap-tempo alignment for effects where applicable
- Signal/Peak indicator and effects return control for effects processor
- External symmetrical AC power supply for lowest hum and high dynamics, connected via locking 3-pin mini XLR
- Full metal case
- CE/ROHS compliant
- Preamp Noise (EIN) 20 Hz to 20 kHz, (150Ω source): -114dB
- Residual Output Noise All level controls @ minimum: -95dB
- Crosstalk Same channel (stereo separation): -70dB
- Frequency response +0 / -1dB: 10Hz-22kHz
- THD Mic In to Main Out, 20Hz to 20kHz: 0.007%
- AC IN (EU version): AC220-250V~ 50Hz
- Dimensions: W304xH255xD60mm
- Weight without PSU (PSU=0.55kg): 2.1kg
- EU safety: EN 60065:2001 +A1
- EU EMC: EN55103-1:1997, EN55103-2: 1997
- US safety: UL60065
- US EMC: FCC Part 15
This product meets both the EMC Directive 2004/108/EC and the Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC.
- This product is manufactured in accordance with EG directive 2002/95/EG of the European Union on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS).
- This product does not contain more than 0.1% of weight of the SVHCs listed in annex XIV of the REACH regulation EC 1907/2006.