Hill Audio LMD802 2+2x2+2 Channel Desktop Live Mixer
Entertainers or duos which heavily rely on stereo sources such as keyboards and accompaniment arrangers, will make the Hill Audio LMD802 their preferred choice. Providing compact and budget-conscious, yet sophisticated preamplification and mixing for two microphones/instruments and two stereo sources, the LMD802 grants great sound from a simple setup in a breeze. Microphones can either be of the dynamic or condenser type, given that a +48V phantom power is built in. The post-volume AUX bus with stereo return facilitates the integration of external effects if required. An external symmetrical AC power supply, connected to the mixer via a locking mini XLR connector, provides for low hum and noise and thus outstanding audio performance.
- 2 mono microphone inputs with wide-range gain control covering microphone and line signal sensitivities
- Switchable +48V phantom power for microphone inputs
- 3-band EQ, post-volume Aux (EFX) bus, pan control, Peak LED and volume control for both mono inputs
- 2 stereo Line inputs with 3-band EQ, post-volume Aux (EFX) bus, balance control, Peak LED and volume control
- Stereo tape record/playback port with flexible routing options (to main mix, to control room)
- Control room/headphones output with adjustable volume
- Main output with volume control
- 2×5 LED level meter for main output
- AUX send/return connections for external effects with adjustable send volume and stereo return port
- External symmetrical AC power supply for lowest hum and high dynamics, connected via locking 3-pin mini XLR
- Full metal case
- CE/ROHS compliant
- Preamp Noise (EIN) 20 Hz to 20 kHz, (150Ω source): -118dB
- Residual Output Noise All level controls @ minimum: -88dB
- Crosstalk Same channel (stereo separation): -82dB
- Frequency response +0 / -1dB: 10Hz-22kHz
- THD Mic In to Main Out, 20Hz to 20kHz: 0.013%
- AC IN (EU version): AC220-250V~ 50Hz
- Dimensions: W212xH255xD60mm
- Weight without PSU (PSU=0.55kg): 1.45kg
- EU safety: EN 60065:2001 +A1
- EU EMC: EN55103-1:1997, EN55103-2: 1997
- US safety: UL60065
- US EMC: FCC Part 15
This product meets both the EMC Directive 2004/108/EC and the Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC.
- This product is manufactured in accordance with EG directive 2002/95/EG of the European Union on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS).
- This product does not contain more than 0.1% of weight of the SVHCs listed in annex XIV of the REACH regulation EC 1907/2006.